Wednesday 3 June 2015

My Beauty Storage



Hello darlings! Hope you are well. This weekend I looked at my room and I thought... this is silly. I really need some kind of system. I'm sure you all have fabulous beauty rooms, but as a newbie beauty blogger, I am soooo happy I have a little organisation situation going on! So I thought I'd share with you what I did :)

I knew was saving my Glossybox's for something... but I didn't know what! Then one Sunday afternoon it all became clear. I emptied out my top draw and then wala, a place for everything and everything in it's place. Getting ready in the mornings is so much easier now, and I am able to try out different make up looks on a daily basis now I know where everything is! LOL. Have a look below at a few photos of my new beauty storage!

Feel free to comment below your thoughts, and please share with me your storage ideas. I'm sure I will change this set up a million times, and I am so interested in beauty storage DIY! And that's it for now folks. Thanks for checking out my blog xoxo









No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink