Monday 4 May 2015

Decléor Paris Micellar Oil = Miracle in a bottle

I just have to tell you about my new holy grail product to take off your make up in literally seconds! It's the Decléor Paris Micellar Oil. It. Is. Amazing. It dissolves all your make up in seconds. And I'm not just talking about a bit of blusher and lipgloss. I'm talking, the full foundation and 5 coats of mascara type of look! 



It is an oily consistency, which at first I was dubious about because I have quite oily skin. But you simply squirt a pea sized amount into the palm of your hand, and then apply it to your entire face, over all your make up. It smells gorgeous and you know that all the magic ingredients are melting away your make up and freeing your face from the heavy make up and dirt you have had on your face all day! Then this is when it gets really magical... You add a few drops of water and it turns into a milk-like liquid. You rinse it off and all your make up just falls away. No make up wipes, no scrubbing or waiting hours in the bathroom to get every bit of eyeliner off your face. Within 2 minutes my face was clean and clear. So happy with this product. It is a bit pricey, but you get so much (150ml) so I think it would last you a good few months. 

It states that it is suitable for all skin types, so even if you have combination or sensitive skin, it should be fine for you. And because it turns into a milky consistency, you only get that oily feeling for a second. It washes off clear like a soap. Cannot reccommend it enough :)

If you try it, please let me know what you think. Or comment below if you know of another great product that will make getting ready for bed at night time so much easier!

That's all for now. Thanks for reading my blog :). Xoxo 

Ps- please follow me on Twitter @lipglosssparkle

2 comments :

  1. Currently, I use a similar product by Clarins - Pure Melt Cleansing Gel. I will try the Decleor Paris and compare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love Clarins - Please let me know how they compare! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink