Tuesday 5 May 2015

Let's FACE it, Elemis is amazing

Hey hey beauty queens! Here's my beauty blog number 2. I'm starting to get the hang of this... 

Recently I have purchased some new Elemis products and now they are my go to products every morning and evening. If you have oily, combination skin that's prone to blemishes... or skin that you wish was brighter, or firmer? Like you have just stepped off of Marie Claire magazine front cover? LOOK NO FURTHER I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS FOR YOU *Evil laugh* Well. It's actually not evil. It's the secret to beautiful looking skin. Read on ;)


Oh Elemis... It's just amazing. Let me paint you a picture. You've been at work all day. Your make up is starting to slide off your face and your thinking gosh I need to take this make up off, get in your tracksuit, put my fluffy slippers on and watch Netflix all night. Am I right!? Ok maybe I am getting old, but you get the jist. The LAST thing you want to do is scrub on your face with a make up wipe (seriously, they do nothing for your skin but upset it!) You need some superstar products. You are worth it, as the adverts say.


Well, all you need to do is say hello to these bad boys....


Elemis Products
Hello my angels..... Ok where was I. Oh yes, my daily routine :)

First up we have mr Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser. This is my other holy grail product for taking off my make up. Seriously, it's brill. All you do is apply it OVER your full face of make-up, and it smells delicious by the way. The limited edition one I have is a rose smell. MMMM. It's luxurious. As it sinks into your skin, your make up simply melts away. It has neroli, fresh bergamot and cedarwood = comforting natural mediterranean ingredients. You can't argue with the mediterranean. It's beautiful.

This not only takes your make up off, but it defends againsts pollutants that have been toxing up your face all day long. I am aware 'toxing up' is not a scientific term, but just go with me here. It purifies the skin and leaves it feeling fresh as a daily. All your foundation, mascara etc has been removed. Now onto the next step...

The Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash. Some people might stop there, but not me. Must be obsessed. I love to double cleanse in an evening, to make sure my face is extremely clean before I put on my toner and night cream. This face wash is not your average face wash. It stimulates the skin's natural cell renewal cycle, actively smoothing and refining and taking away all the dead skin cells that make your skin appear dull. It's like an exfoliator, but a face wash. This is great for showing what beautiful, radiant skin you really have. It's a must product for me. I love it. I LOVE IT!!!

The Balancing Lavender Toner is an absolute one. It's gentle, smells absolutely amazing and helps tone and rebalance the skins pH level, without the use of any harsh alcohol or chemicals, it's all natural baby. Spritz this over your face, and you will feel like you are skipping through a meadow. Or wherever lavender is made!

Finally, I only have a small sample but I am off to buy the full product. Hydra-Balance Day Cream. It's light, airy and doesn't feel oily. It's great to wear as a base for your make up or under a primer. It sinks into the skin ever so smoothly, you don't even know it's there. It's like it's part of your face, your skins natural drink. Great for normal or combination skin. It's all about that balance.

And that's it folks. Elemis will always be one of my favourite brands. It must be good, they have it in all the spa's. It's pricey, but science is worth it. We don't want to risk it with our skin do we ladies, we have one face, one smile. Let's look after it. Work it.

Thanks for reading my blog. XOXO 

Ps- please follow me on Twitter @lipglosssparkle

4 comments :

  1. Elemis rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does! Definately seen an improvement in my complexion and its only been a week! xo

      Delete
  2. Have you ever tried the Marine cream? I've looking for reviews before investing in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hun, I had the day and night cream. They work well together. My mum swears by it! They also do capsules with oil inside, one for morning, one for night. They stimulate the skin cells and rejuvinates the skin encourages natural brightness id deffo invest if thats what you want from your skincare. I'd go to an Elemis counter and ask for a sample :) xo

      Delete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink