Saturday 23 May 2015

What's in my bag!?


Hi guys. I have seen this blog idea all over Twitter, and I wanted to get involved! Maybe it's just me being nosey, but I love to see what people have in their handbags. I think many of us are like Mary Poppins, and there's just so many things we NNEEEEDDD to carry around with us. Men will never understand! So here we are... a few photos of items I usually carry around with me. See below for photos, explanations and where to get the items from! If you have written about this topic in your blog, please send me your links and I will check them out. Laterzzz xoxo


Rightoooo let's begin :)

Slimming World Magazine I love this magazine. Even if you don't do Slimming World, there are so many fantastic recipes I'm sure you'd love to try. I feel like every issue is jam packed full of interesting recipes and ideas, it's almost like a book that you can keep forever. There's also lots of inspirational stories about how people have managed to lose weight, succeeded in their journey and accomplished their goals. There's also some great fashion articles in these magazines. I want all the dresses. You can subscribe here.
BooTea 14 Day TeaTox Love Love Love. Do you have a special occasion coming up? Or just simply feel like feeling awesome? This Tea is amazing. You drink one every morning when you wake up, and then you take the night time tea every other night. I personally have seen great results. You can buy it here.
Tangle Teezer Since I bought this brush, I don't use any other type. It is amazing at getting knots and tangles out when you have washed your hair, SAVES TIME and protects your hair from split ends and breakage. Get one.
BH Cosmetics 10 Color Palette I can never decide on a blush colour, so I can take this bad boy out with me, mix and match, touch up, and it has lasted me a very long time. I got mine from Amazon.
Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 The best eyeshadow palette I have ever used. Lots of browns, sparkles, pinks, rose gold colours that compliment each other extremely well. Go for a light day time look, or a heavy rock chick night time look, this palette is amazing for all occasions. You can get it here.
Kenneth Cole Reaction Purse I got this purse from TK Max. They always have really great purses and handbags on offer. I love it. It has so many sections I can everything in it. All my store cards. ;)
The Body Shop Born Lippy in Raspberry Gives colour, flavour and moisture for kissable lips Buy here,
Burt's Bees Lip Shine in Smooch Gorgeous deep red colour, but still suitable for day time :) They also use 100% natural ingredients which is just a bonus. Check it out here.
Samsung Galaxy S5
Mini Cooper Car Fob
Marks and Spencer Anti-Bacterial Lemon hand gel
MAC Foundation Brush 187 Only the best foundation brush I have ever used in my entire life. Worth the money. It's a Duo Fibre brush, which means it can create soft layers so you build up with as much coverage as you want. You only need a pea sized amount and it spreads so nicely across your entire face. No marks or lines. Here it is.
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation in Beige This is my favourite foundation. It gives great coverage and you only need a little bit. It spreads perfectly and it has powder in it so it's great for oily t zones! I got this from a Chanel counter in Selfridges.
Stress Less Therapy Balm This is a cute little balm you apply to your pressure points to keep you cool, calm and collected. I got mine from Space NK. :)
KIKO Bronzer Powder in 104 I love this bronzer. I got in when I was in Marbella, and it is amazing. Such a nice colour and it has lasted AGES.
Benefit the POREfessional shine-vanishing PRO powder This is all I use for powder over my Chanel foundation. I just apply it to the T Zone and it stops you shining all day long. I got mine from Boots.
L'Occitane En Provence Hand Cream 20% Shea Butter This is the best handcream I have ever come across in my life. Absolutely gorgeous.
The Body Shop Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome in 01 Love this new highlighting dome. I wrote about it in my previous blog, check it out.
Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara in Black
Louise Young Blusher Brush LY04 I love these brushes. Find out more about them here.
Silvine Notebook
PaperMate Inkjoy Purple Pen
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle purfume
Benefit Speed Brow in Brown This is great for on-the-go when you don't have time to tame your eyebrows. Just two little swipes of this and you look put together and your eyebrows are set for the whole day.
The Little Book Of Confidence by Susan Jeffers - "Remember to say to yourself with great frequency: 'Whatever happens as a result of my decisions...I'LL HANDLE IT!' And you definitely will!"



*No paid advertising for this post. Just items that I love and want to share.*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink