Sunday 10 May 2015

SensatioNAIL is sensational...


I love painting my nails. I LOVE nail varnish. Pinks, blues, glitter, reds, purples.... I just love it. Can you tell!? I love all the colours that are out there, and how you can pick a colour to reflect your mood. I think you would be surprised how many people look at your hands, when you are talking, when you are at work, when you wave to say hello! When I have perfect nails, I feel like I am on it. I CAN DO ANYTHING because I have pretty nails. This may sounds silly, but if you love doing your nails too, you'll know the feeling I mean. It's like art. You have created something pretty and now you can show the world.

I don't know about you, but I also find it therapeutic to do your nails. Whatever life has thrown at you that day, you can sit down for 30 minutes and only think about making your nails look gorge. Don't get me wrong, I used to go and get them done as well. I know gel nails cost about £30 without extensions, and they last a couple of weeks. So, when I went to Boots the other day, and started to browse around the nail section - that's when my life changed forever. I found SensatioNAIL. If you don't know about this brand, you will thank me...



Yes I love doing nails. But I get so sad when they chip! Well, this gel nail kit can solve all your problems. I absolutely love it. And it will save you money in the long run. If you love having immaculate nails, but your nails are weak, brittle, or will not grow, this is the product for you. It's just like putting normal nail varnish on, but you cure it under a UV light for 30-60 seconds. And guess what, once it's done, your nails are completely dry. No sitting there like a zombie, not being able to touch anything. It's quick, efficient and amazing! Your nails feel solid. They feel strong. And you know they will last you for a good few weeks. Isn't that a waste of all your other nail varnish I hear you ask. Well no, because I can still use all my colours above. You simply put one layer of gel on, leave it under the UV for 30 seconds. Then you can apply your normal nail varnish. Wait for it to dry, then apply 2 coats of the gel over the top and cure for 1 minute each. Then oooh la la you have amazing glossy colourful nails for around 2 weeks. Bye bye chipping.


I have had this gel on for only a week, and I can see a rapid growth in the length, they feel strong, they look great. I cannot recommend this product enough. Just make sure you buy their acetone remover, DON'T pull off the gel when removing, you'll have strong, long nails underneath if you take it off properly.


SensatioNAIL do their own gel colours as well, and I am off to go and buy some now :) This is not an advertisement, I literally love this product.


Any questions on how to apply this amazing gel kit, please comment below and I can give you a step by step guide, although the instructions that you get with the kit is so easy to understand.


That's it for now, I just wanted to share this with you because I am so impressed and happy I have saved so much money now I don't need to get them done. I have a ton of my friends asking to their nails now, so I can pretend I am a professional, because the results will be the same :)


Thanks for reading. XOXO






6 comments :

  1. Hey im a fellow newbie blogger and I love your blog and would like to subscribe but the subscribe by email option is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love nail varnish! You need a rack to store all of those haha. New follower, love your blog xx

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya!! Yes you are right I definately need a rack for these at the moment they are just in a big box! Thank you so much for following me! Xxx

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love your collection.
    I thought I had a fair collection of nail polishes but wow!
    I'm also a blogger newbie. Quite scary starting out in the blogging world isn't it.

    Caryl Ann xx

    http://x-confessions-of-a-redhead-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caryl Ann! Thank you so much for the comment and reading my blog. I'll be sure to have a read of yours! Yes it is strange hehe! Xxx

      Delete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink